Mission San Juan Capistrano
Yerel halktan 10 kişi öneriyor ·
Yerel halktan ipuçları
Historic mission linked by the San Antonio River to the other 4 missions in the city. City bus tours available.
Part of the World Heritage Missions. A great biking trail called the Mission Reach along the river connects all 5 of the missions. From the Alamo to Mission Espada is about a 15 mile bike ride along beautify connected pathways.
Mission San Juan Capistrano is one of three missions that were moved from East Texas in 1731. First established in 1716 as Mission San José de los Nazonis in present day Nacogdoches County, the mission attempted to convert the Nasoni Indians to Christianity and protected the boundaries of New Spain…
First established in East Texas, made its permanent home on the banks of the San Antonio river in 1731.