This stunning SEASIDE VILLA is everything you would wish to have for a seaside vacation. Nestling in the coastal region of Udupi, with a PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE ARABIAN SEA, this homestay is the place to be at for a sabbatical.
Here are some of the alternatives:
THREE REASONS why the place is A MUST VISIT:
01. It is bright, airy, and beautifully decorated. The villa is ideal for couples as well as small families. This homestay is situated at the beachside, known for its LUXURIOUS ARCHITECTURE and making it one of the most ATTRACTIVE and ELEGANT ABODES in the area.
02. MALPE is quite famous for its seafood delicacies, you will be provided with a wide range of options with DELICIOUS and DROOLING local fish cuisines to choose from. If you are lucky, you might enjoy digging into FRESHLY COOKED FISH right off the sea on select days. If you are a CONNOISSEUR OF SEASIDE CUSINE , the food stalls of Malpe is a must try.
03. The LOCATION is simply amazing. The stay is located on the SHORES of a PRIVATE BEACH. One can fall asleep & wake up to the sounds of the crashing waves and the calls of the sea birds. The Villa speaks volumes about CLEANLINESS & TIDINESS. It's always maintained in a CHIC & DUST-FREE atmosphere.
REASON to have a look at prior to booking your stay:
01. The space is located by the beach obviously implying there shall be occasional winds. Winds could lead to INTERNET CONNECTIVITY ISSUES AT TIMES, more so towards the nights with high tides and heavy showers; 3G connectivity is usually available in the sit out. There shall be NO ISSUES with TELEPHONE CONNECTIVITY. Phone connectivity is available at every spot in the stay.
02. The stay is AWAY FROM THE CITY; hence it would be advisable to have a PRIVATE MEANS OF TRANSPORT. Travellers can choose a CAB service provider as well.
03. A COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST is provided in the package. For other meals, guests shall have to ORDER FROM THE MENU of a restaurant in the vicinity. Delivery shall be done by the staff at the stay.
UDUPI also called Odipu in Tulu is a city in Karnataka, notably known for the Krishna Temple. It is also known ‘TEMPLE CITY’. The city being along the COASTAL BELT, experiences pleasant weather throughout the year with the temperatures soaring slightly high during the summers. The city witnesses HEAVY SHOWERS for 5 months throughout the year; resulting in lush greenery in many parts of the city.
The stay is pretty close to UDUPI, situated in MALPE. Travelers can choose to visit places in and around Udupi. Some of the places are as follows.
01. TOWN OF UDUPI
Guests who wish to look around can visit the TOWN of UDUPI, a town filled with TEMPLES and delicious SAVOURY OUTLETS. The Udupi Sri Krishna Temple is a highly frequented place by travelers.
Guests can also choose to visit Malpe; Malpe is a tiny town located by Udupi known for its ROADSIDE FOOD STALLS serving seafood. Malpe also boasts of a recently developed SEAWALK which extends to about a KILOMETRE into the sea.
03. ST. MARY'S ISLAND
At a distance of 15 Kms from Udupi Railway Station, 65 Kms from Mangalore & 100 Kms from Murudeshwar, St. Mary's Island is a GROUP OF SMALL BEAUTIFUL ISLANDS to the north of Malpe Beach near Udupi. The island has two beautiful beaches and crystallized BASALT ROCK FORMATIONS. The unique rock formations scattered through out the island giving a special landscape to the place. The rock formations are one of rarely found in the world. EASTERN BEACH boasts of VIRGIN SANDS, WESTERN BEACH is entirely made of SEA SHELLS. This unspoiled island is a very beautiful place with white sands, coconut trees, blue waters & pleasant atmosphere. St. Mary's Island can be reached by 30 MINUTE BOAT RIDE from Malpe Beach which is about 10 Kms from Udupi.
A few kilometeres away from Udupi is MANIPAL, known for the famous educational
institutions and also for the NIGHTLIFE. One also has a wide range of eateries available here from roadside stalls to BARISTAS and SUBWAYS.
Kaup is known for three MARIGUDI TEMPLES and a LIGHTHOUSE attracting a large crowd of pilgrims and tourists. It is also known for a FORT built by TIPU SULTAN. At a distance of 16 Kms from Udupi Railway Station, Kaup Beach is a beautiful beach situated close to NH17 between Udupi & Mangalore. The light house situated on a hillock at the northern end of the beach is a beautiful sight to watch.
06. SRI KRISHNA TEMPLE
At a distance of 3 Kms from Udupi Railway Station, Udupi Sri Krishna Temple is one of the FAMOUS PILGRIMAGE CENTRES in South India. The Krishna temple was founded by the Vaishnavite saint Shri Madhvacharya in the 13th century. This temple has a fascinating IDOL OF LORD KRISHNA that is richly adorned with jewels & a famous golden chariot. The unique feature of this temple is that the Lord is WORSHIPPED only through a WINDOW WITH NINE HOLES called the NAVAGRAHA KITIKI. The daily sevas and administration of the Mutt are managed by the Ashta Mathas.
At a distance of 25 Kms from Udupi, 86 Kms from Mangalore & 70 Kms from Murudeswar, ANEGUDDE VINAYAKA TEMPLE is located in Kumbhashi between Udupi & karwar (about 9 Kms from Kundapur). The main sanctum sanctorum contains the majestic figure of VINAYAKA WITH SILVER ARMOUR, in standing posture. Tulabharam, a custom of offering to God valuables in weight equivalent of a person is frequently done in this temple by devotees.
08. MARVANTHE BEACH
At a distance of 48 Kms from Murudeshwar & 52 Kms from Udupi, Maravanthe is the place separated by Arabian Sea on one side and Souparnika River on the other. The Maravanthe Beach is a beautiful sight on the NH17 towards Udupi. With a mountainous BACKDROP OF KODACHADRI HILLS this is a picturesque virgin beach not unspoiled by tourists. The beach is also WELL LIT up at NIGHT and the street lights reflect in the waters, making an attractive display. The water at Maravanthe beach is safe for swimming.
Konaklayacak Kişi Sayısı
Udupi, Karnataka, Hindistan