Optimal flat for two adults - as well as for family with up to two children.
A light-filled, comfy and modern studio apartment with a sea view, private Sauna, glazed balcony and parking possibility.
View to the fortress of Suomenlinna. Watch cruise ships sailing by daily while having breakfast. 2 real beds à 90 cm, a fold out Sofa-bed 128 cm wide, baby bed and some pieces of Finnish Design furniture and other utensils.
Within 10-15 min walking you`ll find shopping streets Aleksanterinkatu and Esplanadi, leading to department store Stockmann. Market place & Farmer's market Kauppatori. Antiquities,Tourist Info, Sightseeing boats, Hop-on Hop-off buses, Night LifeMichelin Star restaurants Town Hall, University of Helsinki, Presidential palace, the Dome and the greek-orthodox Uspenskij Cathredal.
Within 100 meters you will find:
- Tram No 4 (intervals 5 - 12 minutes)
- Grocery store, open daily until 11 pm (7-23, su 10-23)
- Ferry to Suomenlinna week days, Unesco World Treasure and most popular picnic place for locals.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Yok: Karbon monoksit dedektörü
- Sigara içmek yasaktır
- Evcil hayvan yok
- Parti veya etkinlik düzenlenemez