İçeriğe atla

APARTMENT LEYLA

Škofja Loka, Slovenya
Tüm daire · Ev sahibi: Vesna
8 misafir4 yatak odası4 yatak1 banyo
Tüm ev
Daire size ait olacak.
Üstün temizlik
Bu ev sahibi Airbnb'nin 5 adımlı üstün temizlik sürecine uymayı taahhüt etmiştir. Daha fazla bilgi edinin
Wifi
Misafirler sıklıkla bu popüler olanağı arar
İptal politikası
Bu konaklamanın iptal edilmesiyle ilgili ayrıntıları görmek için seyahat tarihlerinizi ekleyin.
Ev kuralları
Ev sahibi evcil hayvanlara, partilere veya sigara içilmesine izin vermemektedir. Ayrıntıları öğrenin
This newly refurbished apartment is situated in a picturesque town of Skofja Loka. This apartment is fully equipped and offers large open plan kitchen and living room with an open fireplace. A bathroom offers a massage bath, and a shower. With quiet surroundings, you can enjoy your morning coffee on the terrace or balcony with garden view. The apartment has floor heating, hardwood flooring and is air-conditioned.

Uyuma düzeni

Yatak odası 1
1 kraliçe yatak
Yatak odası 2
1 kraliçe yatak
Yatak odası 3
1 kraliçe yatak
Yatak odası 4
1 kanepe

Olanaklar

Jakuzi
Isıtma
Klima
Yangın söndürücü
Wifi
Özel çalışma alanı
Çamaşır Makinesi
Binada ücretsiz otopark
Yok: Karbonmonoksit alarmı
Yok: Duman dedektörü

Giriş tarihini seçin

Kesin fiyatı görmek için seyahat tarihlerinizi ekleyin
Giriş
Tarih ekleyin
Çıkış
Tarih ekleyin

1 değerlendirme

Konum

Škofja Loka, Slovenya

Name
Škofja Loka was first mentioned in 973 as Lonca (referring to Staro Loko), such as Lonka in 1160, Lok in the years 1192-1197, Scofolotti in 1293 and Scofioloco in 1295. The name literally means a (wetter) bishop's meadow, and refers to the possession of Freising's bishops
Geography
Škofja Loka lies at an altitude of 351 meters above sea level at the confluence of the rivers Poljanska Sora and Selška Sora, at the crossing from Sorško polje to Škofjeloško and Polhov Gradec hills. The old part of the city stands on river terraces and covers the City Square (Plac) and the Lower Market (Lóntrg). Above the castle, the hill Kráncelj (475 m) and Štángruf (472 m) are composed of a medium-sized Škofja Loka limestone. On the pier, which stretches from the coast stands the Loka Castle, in which the Loški Museum is today. After him the Karst world is full of sinkholes and karst caves. To the north of the city center is Kamnitnik hill (414 m), known for its conglomerate scale. Puštal bridge and Puštalska footbridge across Poljanska Soro are bound by the town of Puštal. In the former Capuchin suburb, the Stone Bridge is taking place. From Lontr, he goes over Lah's Bridge to the newer part of town.

Climate
The climate is Central European with moderate cold winters and not too hot summers. Precipitation is about 1500 mm per year. Both rivers have a torrential character with the greatest flow in autumn and spring.

History
The history of Škofja Loka begins with the year 973, when Emperor Otto II. (1184-1220) assigned the local territory to the Friars of Bishop of Freising in Abraham. This was not today's Skofja Loka but Stara Loka. This was established by the bishops as their administrative and economic center, as the place was at a strategically important crossroads.

For the first time, Škofja Loka was mentioned as a market in 1248 and in 1274 as a city. In the 11th and 12th centuries, did the bishops build on the Romanesque Upper Tower and the castle in Kranjcelj? The lordship was ruled by the headman who lived in the castle. In the name of the landowner, he exercised the authority of the bishops in 1257 Aquilean patriarch Gregor. In 1274, Otokar II. Provincial jurisdiction was also entrusted to bad lordship. The Provincial Court Judge pronounced the most severe sentences, who were sentenced to death by the Bloody Symbol in Stari Loki or hanged on Gavžnik. They also had Kašča. The townspeople were able to trade, and rural landlords were allowed to sell only their crops.
Capuchin bridge from the 14th century
The records indicate that in the 14th century Škofja Loka was surrounded by a wall with five towers and five city gates. She had urban autonomy. In 1457, Jan Vitovec, the army chief of Celje Counts, and the city burned down in the city. In 1476 the city was attacked by the Turks. Several times the city plagued the city. In 1511 it was demolished by the earthquake in Idrija. The then landlord bishop, Philip, restored the city and some buildings still stand today, while the Upper Tower remained in ruins. Destructive for the city was a fire in the years 1660 and 1698. After this the city did not change much. In 1789, the city walls were demolished and the city gate was abolished.

In the Middle Ages, crafts and trade were strongly developed in Loki. Under the Stone Bridge, the mill was mentioned in 1309. There were many blacksmiths, shoemakers, tailors, bakers and others. In 1673, there were 95 handicraftsmen with many assistants in Loki. They were organized in handicrafts guilds that were at the height of the 17th century. It was a vibrant trade with iron, bad canvas and sieves.

In 1803 Škofja Loka was connected to the Austrian Vojvodina Kranjski.

Škofja Loka was the first place in Carniola, which received electric lights before the earthquake in 1895.

During the Second World War, Bishop Loko was first occupied by the Italian forces (April 13, 1941), and the German army replaced them on April 17. The first inhabitants of the city arrested Gestapo already on May 6, 1941, in the coming weeks 26 families were expelled to Serbia. The Partisans liberated the city on May 9, 1945.

Škofja Loka has one of the best preserved medieval town centers in Slovenia. In 1987, the city was proclaimed a cultural monument.
Coat of arms
Coat of arms on the urban well, 1883
The interest of the Škofja Loka coat is a fatigue. According to the legend, one of Freising's landlords, Abraham, drove to the Poljanska Valley, while he was attacked by a bear. The Zamorec, who was his subject, did not fear the bear and killed him with an arrow. In thanking him, the bishop promised that "he will make him famous, that many generations will remember him". The Zamorec with the crown became the symbol of the Freising diocese, and consequently also the town of Škofja Loka.

Trivia
Parish Church of Sv. Jacob, first mentioned in 1271 and newly in the Gothic style, was built in the years 1471-1532. The remains of frescoes in the ship are from around 1471. The emblems contain the bishops of the bishops and the remnants and the signs of the guilds. Picture Olive Mountain is probably the work of the painter Franz Remb (1674-1718). The church was restored in 1931. Jože Plečnik took care of the equipment. By 1804 the church was a branch of Stare Loke. The Nun Monastery was founded in 1358 for clarissa. In 1660 the church and monastery were damaged in a fire.
In 1547, the city was given to Špital (the hide and seek). The present building dates from 1720. The church of Špital is from 1710, renovated in 1885 and has a rich Baroque altar with Layer's painting.

Capuchin monastery and the church of Sv. Ane was built in 1709. The wall paintings are Gosar's and Ogrin's. In the monastery is a library of old religious books, including the manuscript of the Passion Procession dating from 1721, written by Father Romuald in Slovene.

Above the city stands the Škofja Loka Castle. It was the original from the 13th century, after the earthquake of 1511, newly built. In the middle of the courtyard, a high tower was set up in 1521, and in 1526 a tower with a chapel. After the secularization in 1803, the castle, court and land register were stolen in the tower. In 1864, the castle was bought by industrialist Fidel Terpinc. In 1891, the city bought Ursulines. The courtyard towers were submerged, and they built a new tract with the hall. From the monastery to the castle, they built a staircase and joined the two gardens. During the two wars, the hospital was in the hospital, and after the Second World War, the penitentiary-correctional institution. Since 1959 he has been in the Loški muzej Castle.

The granary stood before the earthquake and was renovated in 1513, which is written on a built-in plate with the Philip's coat-of-arms
The Homen house was owned by the Bishop of Freising and has a 1529 year on the portal. The corridors are on the corners of the church, and there is a ridge vault in the hall. There are other interesting old houses on the market.

Stone or Capuchin bridge is from the middle of the 14th century. On it is the statue of Janez Nepomuk with the city coat of arms.

A popular excursion and sightseeing point above the town is the Lubnik hill.
Name
Škofja Loka was first mentioned in 973 as Lonca (referring to Staro Loko), such as Lonka in 1160, Lok in the years 1192-1197, Scofolotti in 1293 and Scofioloco in 1295. The name literally means a (wet…

Ev sahibi: Vesna

Kasım 2018 tarihinde katıldı.
  • 1 Değerlendirme
  • Yanıt oranı: 50%
  • Yanıt süresi: bir gün içinde
Ödeme güvenliği açısından asla Airbnb web sitesi veya uygulaması dışında para havalesi yapmayın ve iletişime girmeyin.

Bilinmesi gerekenler

Ev kuralları
Giriş: 14.00 - 22.00
Çıkış: 11.00
Sigara içmek yasaktır
Evcil hayvan yok
Parti veya etkinlik düzenlenemez
Sağlık ve güvenlik
Airbnb'nin üstün temizlik sürecine uymayı taahhüt etmiştir. Daha fazla bilgi edinin
Airbnb'nin sosyal mesafe ve COVID-19 ile ilgili diğer kuralları geçerlidir
Karbonmonoksit alarmı yok
Duman alarmı yok
İptal politikası

Škofja Loka ve çevresindeki diğer seçenekleri keşfedin

Škofja Loka bölgesindeki diğer konaklama yerleri: