16th-century farmhouse surrounded by orange trees
12 misafir · 6 yatak odası · 6 banyo
One of the most remarkable Puglia villa rentals available, this restored 16th-century masseria (fortified farmhouse) stands proudly on the ancient Appian Way. If you are looking for a luxurious holiday retreat brimming with character and history, this stunning property is for you.
Deep in the countryside and surrounded by olive groves, Villa Pizzorusso is the ideal place to get away from it all. The secluded gardens, filled with orange trees and aromatic herbs, are wonderfully private, and you’ll love the magnificent 80 ft (25 m) swimming pool. Enjoy a morning coffee or early evening aperitif on the extensive first-floor terrace and take in the views across the peaceful landscape.
The character of the grand old masseria is still in evidence throughout. Enter the interior through the arched portal and step into a world of barrel-vaulted ceilings, stone arches and a wealth of period details that wouldn’t look out of place on a film set. Different parts of the building date from different eras: the main wing, complete with five cupolas and frescoed ceilings, was added in the 18th century, while the main living area – including an open-plan kitchen – is located within the 17th-century stables.
There’s plenty of space to accommodate up to twelve guests. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and simply furnished with neutral tones and traditional wood furniture, while the bathrooms feature striking contemporary fixtures. Four of the bedrooms are located in the main villa with the two upstairs bedrooms having private entrances and secluded access from the ground floor, while two more are located in a smaller stone building in the courtyard.
There is much to see and do in the area – from the beaches of the Ionian and Adriatic coasts, to the whimsical conical architecture of the local trulli dwellings. Gourmet travelers should stop at the charming local market town of Mesagne, with its bakeries, wine co-ops and cheese shops (the fresh mozzarella and ricotta are made daily). Puglia is also rich in picturesque medieval cities, such as Ostuni and Otranto, their atmospheric narrow streets lined with an abundance of restaurants specializing in the delectable local cuisine.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHRROM
Main Building - First Floor Apartment
- Bedroom 1 – Camera Est: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Acess to Private balcony, Private entrance
- Bedroom 2 – Camera Ovest: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Direct access to Terrace, Private entrance
Main Building - Ground Floor
- Bedroom 3 – Camera Nord: Queen size bed, Sofa bed, En-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Garden view, Private entrance, Fireplace
- Bedroom 4 – Camera Sud: Queen size bed, Sofa bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Garden view, Private entrance
- Bedroom 5 – L’angolo: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Garden view, Private entrance
- Bedroom 6 - Casupola: Queen size bed, 2 Single beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Garden view, Private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- High speed internet access
- Home theatre
- Television with English channels
- DVD player
- laundry room
- Swimming pool
- Pool fence
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Vegetable garden
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa manager
- Pool keeping
- Daily maid service except Sunday
- Mid-week towel change
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Cook/chef service
- Driving service
- Event fee
- 5 minute drive to town of Mesagne
- 10 minute drive to:
- Tennis court
- Grocery store
- Medical center
- 69 km to port town of Brindisi
- Ferry Service (Greece)
- Brindisi Salento Airport (BDS)
- 74 km to the baroque city of Lecce
- TGV Train Service (Eurostar, Trenitalia)
- 129 to Puglia’s capital city of Bari
- Ferry Service (Croatia, Greece)
- Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport (BRI)
- 72 km to The Trulli of Alberobello (UNESCO)
- 82 km to San Domenico Golf Club
- 175 km Castel to del Monte (UNESCO)
- 6.5 km from the Ionian Sea coast
- 74 km to Gallipoli (Serviced Beaches, Nightlife, Restaurants)
Her alanda beş yıldız alan sıra dışı evler
İyi durumda olan ve ustalıkla tasarlanmış her Airbnb Luxe evi, lüks olanaklar, hizmetler ve özel bir seyahat tasarımcısına sahiptir.
Airbnb Luxe farkı
Baştan sona seyahat planlaması
Seyahat tasarımcıları varışınızı, gidişinizi ve aradaki her şeyi koordine eder.
300 puanlıktan fazla denetim
Her Airbnb Luxe evinin yeni ve iyi durumda olduğunun onayı şahsen verilir.
7/24 seyahat gözetimi
Her saatte, her soru için ayrıcalıklı, istek üzerine yardım.
iPod bağlantı istasyonu
Havuz güvenlik çiti
Açık hava oturma yerleri
Bu ev hakkında sorunuz mu var?
Sizi doğrudan, her evi bilen ve tüm seyahatinizi planlamanıza yardımcı olabilecek bir Airbnb Luxe seyahat tasarımcısına bağlayacağız. Seyahat tasarımcıları İngilizce olarak hizmet verir.
Fiyatlandırma ve uygunluk
İptal Politikası ve Ev Kuralları