How do I request a fapiao from Airbnb China?
In order to receive a fapiao, the home or experience you book or manage must be located in Mainland China. We can only issue fapiaos for the service fee of the reservation. We don’t provide fapiaos for other fees, such as nightly prices, cleaning fees, or taxes. You can request service fee fapiaos for current or past reservations.
To request a fapiao, make sure your reservation is confirmed, then contact us. We’ll ask for:
- Your reservation code
- The email address linked to your Airbnb account (optional)
- The type of fapaio that you’re requesting (you can request a general VAT fapiao for individuals or companies, or a VAT-specific fapiao for companies)
To find your reservation code
- In the Airbnb app, tap Profile, then find Trips, and choose a trip
- Next to the Help section, you’ll find your reservation code
To find your email address
To find the email address associated with your Airbnb account, you’ll need to log in to your account on a desktop computer or browser (not using the Airbnb app):
- Go to Edit profile
- Scroll to the Email address section to find the email address that's associated with your account
Application processing time
Airbnb China will process fapiao requests only for completed trips and only during the first week of each month. After the first week of processing, it may take up to three weeks for your fapiao to arrive by mail to the postal address provided. To check the status of your request, contact us.
Fapiaos for nightly fees
If you need a fapiao for nightly fees, please check with your host.