Sosyal Etkili bir deneyime nasıl ev sahipliği yapabilirim?
Airbnb Social Impact experiences are inspiring activities hosted by nonprofits that connect travelers (and locals) to their cause.
Who is eligible to host a Social Impact experience?
Social impact hosts can be staff, board members, contractors, volunteers, or supporters of a local nonprofit. They have real expertise in the work of the nonprofit and the consent of the organization.
International nonprofits operating in Cuba are welcome to apply to the experiences program. Community Interest Companies registered in the UK may also be eligible. For either of these categories please contact firstname.lastname@example.org due to a separate verification process.
Who isn’t eligible?
- Religious or belief organizations, except when the activities being sponsored are non-sectarian, such as soup kitchens or shelters, and are open to all faiths
- Organizations that discriminate or have exclusionary practices on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, or other issues of diversity, even if this could be permitted by local laws
- Political or lobbying organizations, fraternities/sororities and certain advocacy and mutual benefit organizations
How do I start hosting?
If you have only a personal Airbnb account, sign of out it, and then create a new account for your organization. If you have an existing Airbnb account for your organization, use that account to create your experience.
While creating your experience, make sure you do the following:
- Check the box that says Yes, I’m hosting on behalf of a nonprofit
- Confirm your organization’s eligibility by logging in or registering an account with TechSoup
- Add a profile picture that shows guests who will be hosting them. Profile pictures should not feature the logo of the nonprofit organization
- Add the organization’s bank information as a payout method. Since Airbnb waives fees for Social Impact experiences, 100% of the proceeds are paid directly to the nonprofit through this payout method. If your organization requires a fiscal sponsor, please be sure the fiscal sponsor completes this process.
Browse Social Impact experiences on Airbnb, or check us out in the press. You can also RSVP to an upcoming intro webinar hosted by our team, where you can learn more about the program and get tips and tricks from existing hosts.
We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Note: Airbnb reserves the right to change its service fee policies and/or eligibility criteria at any time, including to add or remove particular categories of nonprofit or social enterprise.