Bake and chow down on delicious, nutritious, allergen-free baked goods! Allergen-free means they have no gluten, dairy, soy, corn, eggs, or nuts. You'll learn principles and techniques to make allergen-free baked goods while making:
* Decadent Cinnamon Wheels
* Heavenly Banoffee Pie (British banana-toffee pie)
After the recipes are completed, you'll sit down to savor them with a cup of tea: earl grey, green jasmine, or tulsi.
You'll go home with a LOT more knowledge about nutrition, plus a recipe booklet with everything you made in the class. Be prepared to feel excited to bake more treats at home!
1. We also offer two other cooking classes:
* Vegetarian or vegan Ayurvedic (traditional Indian) cooking class + dinner called "Cooking with a health coach: Indian"
* Paleo Brain Food cooking class + dinner called "Cooking with a health coach: Brain Food."
2. This class is kid-friendly! All kids ages 9 and up are welcome.