In this class, you will learn how to cook authentic homemade ramen and gyoza.
1. Meet up at Myogadani station on the Marunouchi Line. It's located in the central Tokyo, easy access from Shinjuku, Shibuya, Tokyo, Ginza, Akihabara, Ikebukuro and many more stations.
2. Walk to Mikako’s private house for seven minutes through the quiet residential area. It's an unique experience unlike the tourist destinations.
3. In Mikako’s kitchen ...I will explain you about what we are going to make with my recipe. You can take the recipe home with you.
4. We will start with making Charshu pork (braised pork) from scratch and other ramen toppings. Then make ramen soup from scratch as well. You will learn how to make basic broth.
5. Make gyoza fillings using my secret recipe. Then wrap them with gyoza wrappers. It's really fun to cook over chatting. Then fry gyoza to make bottoms crunchy and fillings juicy.
6. Boil the ramen noodles and place them in the ramen bowls nicely. Arrange the toppings the way you want !
7. Enjoy eating your own ramen and gyoza !! They go well with together amazingly. We will have a fun time while eating.
[ Please Note]
We don't make noodles and gyoza wrappers as we normally do at home in Japan, however we use really tasty fresh noodles instead.